Permit Forms

If we provide permitting services for a particular township, you will find PDFs to each permit application below.

We do not provide the same type of services for every township; for example, we issue all building and subtrade permits for Algoma Township, but we issue only building permits for the City of Greenville.

Click here for information about the permitting process.

We do not issue permits for Cannon, Chester, Robinson, or Crockery Township; however, we do provide inspection services for those communities.

Algoma Township

Village of Caledonia

Casnovia Township

Village of Casnovia

Courtland Township

Polkton Township

Wright Township

City of Cedar Springs

City of Greenville